Tuesday, December 29, 2009

8 thoughts for the New Year

1. 'Baby Roof' is 3 months old. 15 lbs of complete joy. When she is on a schedule, she is an angel. Tonight after I fed her, she kicked on the floor for 1 hour, then I changed her diaper and wrapped her up like a burrito. I placed her in the cradle wide awake and turned off the light. Did I mention she sleeps through the entire night? I feel so blessed. Paul calls her a 'smiling fool'. She LOVES to smile and coo at people.




I literally giggle whenever I hold her. Only Heavenly Father could create something this precious.
2. My Before and After project this week. I love white paint.

3. Andes de Menthe cookies are scrumptious. They are perfect for dipping in hot cocoa, frozen or nibbled right out of the box.











4. Christmas cards are wonderful. I don't want to take them down. It makes us feel loved and connected to all of you. 5. Eden playing with Nicolas. She has grown up so much this year. These two are so fun.

6. David in the cutest coat. What a beautiful child. I am so happy he has green eyes like me.





7. Hoping in 2010 Eden can respect Ruthie's personal space.

8. My 2010 New Year resolution is to be more POSITIVE.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I just like you a lot and miss you a lot too!

Steven and Kristin said...

Cute pics Cyndi!

Mrs. Wright said...

I know this is going to sound crazy but that is one of my resolutions too - to be more POSITIVE!! I'm curious what how you'll track that over the year? At the end of next year how will you know if you've really done it? =0)