Ruth is the third child. She is an angel sent straight down from heaven. She brightens our day.
I study her eyes, especially in the morning. She is vibrant and happy to be alive. She is not as independent as Eden or cuddly as David. She is dependable. She searches for me, she loves to make eye contact with me and stare. I can see she has a deep soul filled with stories and love. When I look in her eyes I feel like I am the child. She has wisdom. I know I can count on her. She is content just being herself. She doesn't have to impress us because she knows we love her.
She likes to hold my fingers when she feeds. She loves to suck her binkie and fingers. She squeals and shrieks when she is happy. She still likes to be wrapped tight when she sleeps. She sleeps from 8:30pm-6:00am. She hardly ever cries when I bathe her. She laughs when Paul throws her up in the air.
4 comments:
Wow, Ruth is just younger than Olivia but she seems SO much older. (Like...hair of a 5-yr-old, how she sits in her bumbo, she laughs when Paul throws her up in the air.)
You & Ruth have such a sweet, tender relationship.
I love how her shirt says "Small Paul!" She's a cutie!
"small paul" :) What a fun writer you are...I love to see who Ruthie is through your eyes! Thanks for sharing!
Aubrielle is attributing the same qualities (except sleeping strait 8:30-6 - but I'm sure that will happen in a few months). :0) I'm so happy Ruth has been wonderful for you. It's NICE to have a happy baby!!!
Post a Comment