This morning David came in our room holding his goldfish. When questioning him why he took the fish out of the bowl he said, "It's in my story. See...David gets the goldfish".Ah...this is a common excuse in our house.
When Eden is grouchy I ask her to please be happy. She will say, "I can't, it's in my story. Eden is grouchy."
I tell them to be SuperWHY and change their stories.
They prefer to use "their story" to excuse crazy behavior.
5 comments:
That's hilarious! I love Super Why! You always have the best stories.
that is so funny! they are smart to pick up on that excuse.
hahaha! I love it. We love super why too. In our house we are always Princess Pea or Alpha Pig.
Oh No! Maybe we should stop watching. I thought it was the good kind of educational!
Lickety Letters! I've really grown to LOVE superwhy but I don't know if I'm going to continue to allow it if this is what my children will learn from it! =0) Love you Cynd! You are such a good mom!
Post a Comment