Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Laughs

Ruth's hair is always a crowd pleaser.
Eden has been wearing this "pretty necklace" all morning. Are you gagging like me?

9 comments:

Mrs. Wright said...

Thanks for bringing a smile to my face this morning little Ruthie! You certainly are a BEAUTIFUL little baby girl! Your hair is seriously AWESOME!

Steven and Kristin said...

Eden will DIE when she's older! That's hilarious! I think you should let her wear her "pretty necklace" out and about! I am cracking up... I love her facial expression in that photo!

Eden's hair is beautiful!

Steven and Kristin said...

Oh, I just watched the video... that's adorable!

The Sullengers said...

Yay...that tampon picture was pretty gross and hilarious! Love the laughing video - nothing better than kids laughs!

toni said...

What a cute laugh! Don't worry. I feel the same way about Evan's school, though I try not to complain. Why don't older kids still laugh when you throw things at them?

Rick and Angie said...

That laugh is adorable!!! And Eden hopefully will laugh someday when she finds out she used that as a necklace!!! When Bryson finds mine in my purse and tries to open them...I have to be pretty quick to hide those!!

Lisa said...

Cute pictures and video! I love Eden's necklace. I remember when Sarah came downstairs with my "huge bandaids" on while the missionaries were over. Hope Eden keeps the necklace at home :)

jaordyna said...

Ohh, Ruth is so cute- I wanna eat her up!

Holly said...

I can count on your children to bring a smile to my face. Thanks little ones. Oh, they are so precious!