Today I presented Eden with a homemade Valentine & princess gloves, David also received a homemade Valentine & a tiny blue jet. Eden's reaction was: "Mom, I don't want gloves. I thought you were going to get me a Barbie or a Valentine stuffed animal." David's reaction was: "cool."
It made me laugh. Eden obviously had expectations I did not meet. It's good to give this girl a reality check...she loves presents.
Paul was Mr. Cupid himself making me breakfast in bed and a homemade card. I am SO impressed with his homemade card. I usually give him a card I made to write on so he doesn't end up spending $5 and an hour of misery in the card isle.
Paul said I am hard to buy for, so he opted to serve me this year. He made dinner and did all the dishes. It was my favorite present yet. When will Eden start appreciating service as a gift?
3 comments:
That is so nice of Paul! I'm glad you had a good Valentine's Day! Eden is so cute! You can just tell that her mind was building up her secret surprise all day!
Way to go Paul! And I think making homemade cookies is very loving, generous, and difficult :) for a mother of three little ones. Way to go Cyndi!
cute! those are massive cookies were they delicious?
Post a Comment