(notice Ruthie's sweet rat tail)
This is Ruth's first time being sick. Last night a nurse gave her an antibiotic shot in the leg. Ruth screamed. Eden turned away, covered her ears and cried...I teared up but kept it together. Then Eden got a shot in her bum and cried some more. When we left Eden coughed. She stopped and exclaimed, "mom, that shot didn't work."
Looking forward to happy and healthier days.
7 comments:
So sad. I hope they are all feeling better. From the bucket, I'm guessing flu, but then my kids have had shots for croup. Maybe you have a whole bunch of stuff going on. At least they're not spacing it out one at a time for two weeks for you.
oh you poor thing that is no fun. Eden just makes me laugh! she is so cute!
How sad! Sick is no good! The love Eden has for her sis. is so precious.
Sending Happy thoughts of a healthy house your way.
boo hoo to sick kids! I just hope mom and dad can stay healthy to take care of the sick kids.
Sickness is one of the things I despise most. I sure hope the kids are better soon! Where do you work?
Awe poor Ruth. We have been with Aubrielle at Primarys the last few days fighting RSV. I hope she gets feeling better. Its so hard having these little ones sick during these months.
Hilarious (not that you're sick, just...can relate)
Post a Comment