Christmas cards are on everyone's mind. I decided I would make them if I could take a few cute pictures.
It started out as a great idea...
If that wasn't enough, I got them cleaned up and out of the bath. On the way to get their diapers they BOTH peed on the floor! I stood shocked at the sight and mumbled "I get the message". You just can't make them enjoy something they don't want to. It isn't about me. Haven't I learned that yet? Good thing I have these little rascals to remind me.
4 comments:
That is the FUNNIEST thing I've seen all week!!! I am still chuckling. I love that you got it on video. What fun kids! Oh...I'm still laughing. I can't wait to see what picture you send out. I'm waiting by my mailbox!!
How hilarious! It makes me feel normal to know I'm not the only one who endures such chaos!
Cyndi - you are awesome! Enough said.
I love the video. You would have never guess it turned out like that from the picture you posted. Maybe next year for the chocolate pudding. I thought it sounded like fun!
Post a Comment