

The after Christmas sales are something I always look forward to. Now that it is February you might think all the goods are gone. However, now is a great time because they are making way for all the spring toys. Today I got this Christmas Cabbage Patch (I know the costume is a little funny) for $3! Hey, Eden will love a holiday baby next year. Also, this outdoor communication set for $4. Next Christmas they will just love playing with it. Up in the attic they go. With three birthdays in December, I always have to plan ahead!
7 comments:
I love the after Christmas sales too! How do you hear about them? I was amazed by your expertise at the Old Navy sale. Bradshaw has grown out of almost everything so I don't want lack of planning to force me to pay full price to get him clothes. We are going to a thrift store but do you know of any places that are having good sales right now? Love ya!
You know that I LOVE a good bargain! Well done girl!
Great job! I can't believe you got those for so dang cheap. I love your projects!
That's awesome! I love finding those great deals!
I love hearing the kids voices, their so cute!
$3 for a Cabbage Patch???? Wow! You are a bargain shopper if I've ever seen one! Good job!!!
Hey did u spell ordyna wrong on your page? or have i been spelling it wrong my whole life?
Hey did u spell ordyna wrong on your page? or have i been spelling it wrong my whole life?
Post a Comment