Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Everything Princess

Lately Eden has been intrigued with anything Princess. I don’t know where it came from. I had purchased these Princess Pj’s at Wal-Mart a few months ago for $1.50 and thought they would be fun for Valentines Day. She found them under my bed and insisted on wearing them. She is going on a continuous 48-hour period of wearing them. Hey, lately she has been taking off all her clothes so I am just happy she is clothed.

If it fits Mr. Potato Head why not kids?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just checked-in and caught-up on your blog! It looks like you are doing great! I can't believe how cute and big your kids are!!!

We miss you guys!

Bob and Julie said...

I just love Eden's enthusiasm!! She is the most adorable little girl. You really do have a princess!

Kelly Fam said...

Do you just laugh all day at your kids? Eden is so creativly funny. I love her princess pj's. I think that's so funny she found them under your bed. Today Josie ran around in only a shirt and her diaper, I hope she hasn't picked up on eden's naked habits long distance. hee hee

Stacey said...

so cute!! I just love your kids. Everytime I look at your blog, I just know you are an amazing mom!