That was really fun. I love the smashing balloon...where do you get one of those? I loved watching Eden and David's reactions. They are two of the most adorable kids!! I can't wait to see them again. I love your video segments...keep putting them on!!
I got them at the dollar store! I'm so glad you got your package in time. I'm glad I didn't spend $21.00 on shipping it to you. It looks like the $6.00 shipping did just fine! Happy Valentines Day!
5 comments:
This smashing-balloon thing is so cool...I've never seen one!
That was really fun. I love the smashing balloon...where do you get one of those? I loved watching Eden and David's reactions. They are two of the most adorable kids!! I can't wait to see them again. I love your video segments...keep putting them on!!
I got them at the dollar store! I'm so glad you got your package in time. I'm glad I didn't spend $21.00 on shipping it to you. It looks like the $6.00 shipping did just fine! Happy Valentines Day!
That is so hysterical! What a nice sister you have. We miss you in Utah!
There is nothing like getting an unexpecting package in the mail!!! LOVE it!!!
Post a Comment