Top Ten
10. Drinking fountains & tiny kid potties in the bathrooms. So many fun children places. David is still trying to figure out these silly fountains.9. McD's playland! Indoors with music and padded floors, doesn't get much better then that.

8. Spending time in the magical land of Mountain Green. Once you go you never want to leave. Mom & Dad Ordyna, as usual, were the perfect host. We loved taking naps, playing outside, going to the children's museum, Maddox and the zoo.

6. Getting my ring cleaned.
5. Seeing the Blaus! Boy oh boy do we miss them. Baby Griffin is the cutest. Abby & Sarah are growing like weeds (well...flowers...who wants to grow like a weed?)
4. Gigi doing Eden's hair.
3. Going for a run with my dad.2. Playing, visiting and more playing.
1. Having Paul call once...twice...three times a day. David was a chatter box on the phone. Paul sure missed us. Thank goodness for the telephone. We were still able to say our morning & evening prayers together.
Can I add one more?
1 (b). Sewing with my grandma & mom. We made Eden several new dresses (well, I mainly just watched). I learned a few new skills and am excited to tackle a pattern on my very own this month.
4 comments:
What a BLAST!! Can you even have a better vacation? Hey...we have a pudding on the rice up here by us! That is a fun place! I was probably the "pain of the day" customer because I just had to keep trying ALL the flavors!
Fun trip...good times...even better memories! Good thing you had Paul waiting for you...or you just might not have gone back! Just Kidding! Although...it would be so nice to be closer to family huh?! I totally relate to that!
Ahh, that was all fun (well, the parts I was at). You are so good about thinking to take pictures. Hey, How did Paul like the presidential debate last night?
Cyndi, you are so cute! You really are the "glue" that holds it all together...
Post a Comment