
It was suggested by my SIL to take a "year later" photo (good idea). We went to the Grove this weekend celebrating (most prefer to call it tailgating) the first football game. With thousands of people there was no way we would make it to the exact same spot. This picture will have to do...basically same location. One year later!
Sorry about Eden being cut off...this is what you get for asking a guy with a beer in his hand to take the picture (seriously, we couldn't find anyone without a drink).
9 comments:
Love it and I love that you love the name Aspen. Seems like people either really like it or REALLY don't.
Funny...the photographer!!! Glad that you got that "year later" picture!
love how happy you all are!! ps: love the bag :)
A year ago i was in mississippi and i took that first picture. What a great picture(wink, wink). A year later photo is a great idea, i'm going to do that with college. i can't believe how much David and Eden have grown. i can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!
I LOVE it!! You guys look SMARTER (especially Paul)!!! I do think Lisa takes better pictures...I'd definitely have her fly down once a year to take your picture....put it in the budget :) Bob has decided that I must just be one continual drunk because I'm always chopping someone out of my pictures...or, they are blurred, of center....you name it! Well, what a fun, fun time you are having. We love you guys!!
Got to love the drunk photographer! A year flies by so fast! Bryson is almost one and I cannot believe how fast the year has gone! Here's to many more! And congrats on the 2nd year law student...go Paul and Cyndi! How's Chili's?
Cyndi, you make me laugh! We should be happy that at least Eden's face is in the picture!
Great picture. I love your bag!! I saw this girl on sunday that had that same bag (she was visiting) and I noticed the bag before I noticed her. LOVIN IT!
Love the bag! It's you! Life is good. A friend who just left the school for another job gave me a little thank you gift. It says, " Life isn't about waiting for the sotrm to pass - It's about learning to Dance in the Rain." Your family does that, even with a drunk photographer.
Post a Comment