Sunday, September 21, 2008

THIS


is what it looked like when we left. In the time of one simple shower, a lot can happen.
We have been having so much fun in Utah. Our skin is dry and our noses are runny, which means it's time to come home.
We are excited to be all together as a family again. Horray. Wish me luck on the plane!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
*liSa* said...

Oh Messy Eden. It was so fun to see you guys two weekends in a row. i already miss you! Good luck on the plane and Tell Paul i said Hi and Thank you! love you

Jamie said...

Funny kids! Good luck with your flight...let us know how it went!

Mrs. Wright said...

Oh Cyn,...you sure do have your hands full don't you. Do you think there will ever come a time in our lives when we'll get a chance to hang out again? I miss you.

Candice Baird said...

Cyn-
I'm sad you didn't come see the babies, I should have tried to call you. I know you were busy with your family. I hope you had a wonderful time.
Can