
As he came down the escalator I imagined a heavenly choir singing, "called to serve". He looked handsome and full of the spirit. His homecoming talk was brilliant. He shared personal struggles and strengths. Tyler got really sick in the middle of his mission, it was a trying time. He told us in a letter that he learned the Lord doesn't need him. The work in his area pressed forward, even though he was laying in a bed. He needed the Lord, he was on the Lord's errand and was there to do His will. Welcome Home Ty. We all love you.
5 comments:
You look so pretty Cyndi!! I love your family photos!
great post! hey, I was wondering, since we took all the pics on your camera, can you send me some, also that night when we went to pudding on the rice? And really, is that the best family picture we got? I hope not. Anyway, I don't know what I was thinking not getting more pictures of Ty and the fam. oh well.
Hey Cyndi,
You know how we talked about having signs like "Most Changed" and such. Well i think Bradley would have gotten the "Most Changed" i can't believe how Big bradley has gotten. I also love how in the first picture taken all the sisters have long hair and in the second picture we ALL have short hair! We truely are sisters!
Cute, cute cute!!!! I love your family! I love how you put the before and after pictures. I think EVERYONE has changed...even your mom branched out to a new style of glasses!! I LOVE it! I love mission homecomings!
You forgot to photo shop your husband in! haha
We are a good lookin family!
Post a Comment