Although I am excited to see Ty and spend time with family, my thoughts are focused on my husband who will be left behind. Funny how marriage makes you DEPENDENT. We were both independent for years...now two weeks seems unbearable. We will say our good byes tomorrow. I stocked the freezer with meals (which is silly because he is a better cook than me). Mr. Paul, please try to have fun and get some sleep!

6 comments:
Have a wonderful trip Cyndi!
Wow, that is a good reason to leave your husband. Even though it will be hard. Can't believe Ty will be a returned missionary - cool!
You are so cute! I just love you!
I'm so jealous!! I want to go to Utah! Paul is going to be sooooo lonely! It will be eerily quiet! Have a great trip!
yeah! You're here, you're here, you're here (just imagine me jumping up and down clapping my hands)
SO awesome! It went by quick... glad he is back home safe and sound!
Post a Comment