Monday, June 15, 2009

2 1/2 years

Day-Day :
- You have figured out how to open both different sets of "child proof" fridge locks. You love to get in the fridge and get your own food.
-Your favorite foods are: meat, eggs w/ketchup, strawberries and eating a donut at Wal-Mart while I shop for groceries.
-You are obessed with "happy birthday" (which means you want me to light a match and let him blow it out).
-I love how you phrase these sentances:
"No nap Day-Day.", "Mom, Day-Day shared.", "Eden, corner now."
-Other things you always says: "no diaper", "here you go", "mom, open please", "are you ok?", "what happened?".
-At least twice a day you takes all the blankets off our bed so you can jump and jump.
-You love when dad draws you pictures of big trucks during church.
-You are always asking to watch "big trucks" on youtube.
-You LOVE to take pictures. There is always mysterious pictures on the camera from you.
- Lately, when you are resisting something you make your whole body go limp and just lay on the floor as if dead.
- When you get your feelings hurt you stick out your lower lip, covers your head and drop to the floor.
-You still have a very high pitch scream that you use when Eden takes something away.
-Once you decide to go to bed, nothing can wake you up. You like me to lay down with you for naps.
-You also like to walk around in my shoes and chase Eden.

David,
We love you so much. Happy half birthday.

4 comments:

Kelly Fam said...

I love these posts of updates and what your kids like and don't like. It's very good journaling and fun for us to read too.

I told Ryan about eden waking up soooo early and saying, "I want to go to Utah!" We both chuckled when I told him.

emily418 said...

I didn't know David and my Lily were so close in age; her 2 1/2 birthday will be the 27th of this month.

Keli said...

I love this post.. I am going to take some pointers for my blog.. I actually posted something LOL I am getting better.. Your a great blog example!!!

Jay and JoAnn said...

Does this mean the childproof doorknob locks I just bought are not going to work? Love this little guy!