Thursday, June 11, 2009

Switch-a- Roo

Nothing really new...at least in the picture category. The kids are on the slip n slide everyday.
The grass is always greener on the other side. David LOVES to wear Eden's swimming suit and Eden thinks it's fun to go shirtless. How carefree and simple their life is.

6 comments:

Steven and Kristin said...

They have quite the set-up. A slide to the slip and slide which goes downhill too!

And their switch-a-roo is too funny. How do you ever keep a straight face with those silly kiddos of yours! They're adorable!

Mrs. Wright said...

Ha! Are you sure you didn't put them up to it?! I love your kiddies personalities!

Cami said...

I love it, It took me a second to get though with Eden's short hair still! Aren't you so glad right now that they are so close in age? They are such good buddies - the pictures tell a lot! You guys are doing such a great job!

Lisa said...

Ordyna's!!! We miss you guys and we are praying every day that you move right across the street from us in Logan - we are saving a lot for you :)

I love the slip n slide pics - what fun times. Treasure them!

Kelly Fam said...

I love it! So nice and warm. could you send some of it our way. I had to turn on the heater the other night!

We're counting the days..... are you?!

Jamie said...

Your kids are so funny!! What an experience to be so close in age to each other....best friends. I love that you let them wear each other's swimsuits! With Eden's short hair, I had to do a double take to figure out who was who! :)