Monday, June 15, 2009

3 1/2 years

Eden Jae:
-You love to be silly.
-When you get excited you curl your hands up around your mouth, jump or lick.
-You like to go to the movie store, pick out a movie and get a gumball.
-You love salads. At restaurants, you always order "a salad with honey mustard or ranch."
-Common things you say: "I have an idea, how about...", "I can't do it", "mom, dad said no", "so how was your day?"
-You like to make your bed "perfect" with blankets and pillows.
-You love princess polly pockets, barbies, swimming, stickers, coloring and painting.
-You request I sleep with you but will settle for me to "check on you" when sleeping.
-You like primary but always want me to sit by you in sharing time.
-David is your best friend.
At the moment, every morning you beg us to go to Utah. You love all of your family. Daddy's favorite thing to do is lay in your bed and talk to you. He tells you stories and you make sure he doesn't leave anything out. He loves talking to you because you are so intense and serious. He likes to joke with you. You are getting better at realizing he is joking. You are a wonderful big sister and very honest. If something is missing, we always ask you. Usually you know right where it is. We love you soooooooooooo much. Happy half Birthday.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute - what a great summary. Let us know when you guys get out here, we are definitely driving down to see you!

Jay and JoAnn said...

Can't wait to hug and kiss this sweet little girl!

jaordyna said...

Wow, you're even catching the 1/2 birthdays?! I've got some serious work to do;)
What pretty blue eyes your big girl has!

Kelly Fam said...

I love all those things about Eden. I love the picture. We can't wait to hear all those things ourselves. I just hope she talks around us and isn't too shy. :)

Spence and Car said...

cyndi, your kids are super cute! i had to show spencer the pic of them swim and wearing each others suits, how fun that they are best friends!love it