1. Papa was able to participate in Ruth's blessing. Paul gave a very precious blessing. It was smooth and calm. The moment he started speaking I was overwhelmed with a sense of peace. A peace and warmth from the spirit. I am so thankful to be a mother.
2. Ruth wore MY blessing dress that my mom made for me. It fit her perfect, I am thrilled to be able to pass on this dress that means so much to me.
3. Today was the first Sunday back in our renovated building. We have a real Mormon church with a Relief Society room, a mother's room, cultural hall and more classrooms with windows!!
6 comments:
What a sweet experience. Ruth looks so precious! I'm glad your parents were able to be there. I'm sure they loved seeing Eden and David again and getting to meet Ruth!
CYNDI!!!! Ruth is so pretty. Congrats. Let me know how it goes with 3 children. I am anixous to find out. I hope all is well. We miss you guys. Your pregnancy pic are so cute, I love the picture at the beach.
Oh Cynd,...she's beautiful! I LOVE her hair! What a lucky momma you are. I think it's so neat that you were able to pass on your blessing dress. Did Eden wear it too?
What a wonderful experience!!! I still remember Eden's blessing, I can't believe how much time flies!!! She is so precious and you just got me excited for our little girl to arrive...now send me some cute names!! We have no clue what we are going to name her!!!
Wow!! I've been a slacker at checkin' blogs...and I am so glad to see you've done so many posts!! It was so fun to see some more pictures of Ruthie! She looks so cute...and a lot like Paul, I think. Just Darling! I can't wait to hear more about how Eden and David are doing?? It sure seems like Eden is just a doting little mommy! Is David still uninterested?
How sweeet! She's looks good in that little dress.
Post a Comment