Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ruth Dawn Ordyna

8 lb 4 oz
19.5 inches
October 1, 2009

This picture saids it all: Eden can't keep her hands off Ruthie. David doesn't even want to sit by her. Mom is maintaining the peace. Dad is behind us all supporting and patroling our every move. Making sure everyone washes their hands 235 times a day. Ruthie right in the middle of it all. She is doing great!

*Birth story to come.

11 comments:

Candice Baird said...

Congrats Cyn and Paul! I love the loads of dark hair!! Can't wait to read the birth story. Glad you are doing well, you look great in those pictures!

Lisa said...

Congrats Cyndi and Paul and Eden and David! We are so excited for you guys. We think that she look just like Mr. Paul with all that dark hair, and we can't wait to hear all the details. Love you guys!

Janelle said...

Congratulations! I saw on Amber's Facebook that she had come, but I've been checking all week, hoping for pictures.

Steven and Kristin said...

Congratulations to all of you! She is sweet! There must be quite a story to read about... I can't wait... I hope it's nothing that was worrisome for you guys. Sounds like you are all doing great though!

Holly said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I love all her dark hair! Your family of five is just precious! We can't wait to hear more. We love you!

Bob and Julie said...

Hooray!!! Ruthie takes after the other two...ADORABLE!! I wonder if she'll keep her black hair. Didn't Eden have dark hair once too? I am having a senior moment and can't remember....hmmmm. Anyway...someone needs to have dark hair!! :) I love the family shot. I thought those same things when I saw the picture the first time (minus the hand washing sergeant). So funny!

Spence and Car said...

Congrats! you have the cutest family! and you were the cutest pregnant woman in the world and after having a baby you still look great...how do you do it! so happy for you, ruth looks super beautiful and already so much apart of the family!

The Sullengers said...

Congrats - she is beautiful! I love all the dark hair!

Valerie said...

She is beautiful!! Congratulations!! We are so excited for your family!

Rick and Angie said...

So cute!!! Congrats!!!

tiffany said...

i love her! How precious!! congrats!!