As I have mentioned before when I am pregnant I loose my appetite for refined sugar. Sure, I occasionally eat it (because my brain knows I love it and once they tasted so good to me). The moment that baby comes out my OBSESSION for refined sugar comes back. I literally had a dream about chocolate chip cookies in the hospital. The WHOLE dream was about the warm, gooey chocolate goodness that I stuffed in my face. I woke up with an insane craving and couldn't get it out of my mind.This is how the story goes...for the first two weeks I stuff my face with all kinds of goodies. I am starving all the time. I will eat anything with sugar, chocolate or cream. Then after two weeks I get my act together and realize the fun is over. I set up a plan to attack this obsession and move on with my life.
Ruthie Toothy (I keep calling her that...maybe if I start now, when she gets to 3rd grade it won't sound so bad) or baby Woofie (as cousin Josie saids) is TWO weeks old. She has gained 1 lb and grown 2 inches! Her umbilical cord came off today, hooray! That hair gets greasy. I am excited to give her a real bath.
Other news:
I got a ticket yesterday for making a U-Turn (apparently they are illegal in Shelby county) on my way to pick up Aunt Amber from the airport. I don't know if Paul will let me drive again. Eden has been wearing her "fake" long hair that Gigi brought. Whenever you leave David will say "2 minutes", which translates into "come back soon".
7 comments:
Looks like they adore her!
I hope your craving calms down soon... until then... enjoy!
I'm sorry you got a ticket - it was good to run into you though! Hopefully we do it again someday!
I'm sure you will be surprised that we look at your blog. I knew your baby would be sometime around now so I wanted to check. Congratulations. She is beautiful. What a cute family you have! Hope all is well for you all.
I love chocolate too!
She is so darling. I love that hair and don't think I will ever get one with that!
Thanks for the labor story...I love 'em!
Say Hi to Amber. Wish I could be there too!
Good luck with 3! HAHA
Cyndi,
She is so adorable, I love all the thick black hair!
Good luck, glad to hear things went smoothly!
K
good luck with the sugar cravings. I have this same problem...
i love that pic of your three kids. how special. so cute. love ya!
Hey - I can't believe a new mommy got a ticket...thats no fun. Oh, and your are now 5 Ordynas...:0)
Post a Comment