All of our company is gone. My parents came two weekends ago. My dad and Paul went to the Ole Miss vs Alabama football game. One of the highlights was actually meeting James Meredith , the first African American to attend Ole Miss. A huge event in southern history.
We had a fun weekend showing off our cute town and enjoyed the Southern hospitality.

Then we said good bye to Papa and hello to Aunt Amber! My mom and sister went to Huntsville, AL for a of couple days to attend their dear friend's wedding.
(aren't they beautiful?)
This is all I did while they were gone.
My mom has been gone for 5 hours and this is the affair of our house.
(aren't they beautiful?)
*photo courtesy of Eden
We had great girl bonding time. I love being with my sister. She is so fun.
Ruth
Paul & Eden went to the Ole Miss vs UAB football game . Eden came back talking about princesses, popcorn and pom-poms. It was homecoming, a perfect game for her to attend.
I cannot separate these two.
Just so we don't forget about David. He is still alive and very much part of this family.
I miss her. Thank you Mom for everything.
It really is over. I am officially a mom of 3 on my own. Yes, Paul is here...but you mom's know what I mean. Paul will be in "over time" until December finishing up papers, taking tests, applications, projects, studying for tests and more tests...it just never stops.
*p.s. she left it clean
6 comments:
i already miss you and it's only been one day! i loved being there and hanging out with all of you. Thanks for everything. even down to the yummy sandwich we had before AL. it was the best. I'm still thinking about that cheesecake we should have had... and that chocolate sauce we never made... maybe next time.
Oh hun...I want to fly out there right now and visit you!!! Will we see you guys anytime soon for the holidays???
I miss holding that cute peanut, doing 1, 2 buckle my shoe with David, listening to Eden, and visiting. I had a wonderful time. Love you so much - You're a great daughter, wife, mom, sister and friend.
What a funny post. I totally remember feeling the same way, and it has been over a year and our house still looks the same way yours does. It does get a bit easier, but 3 kids sure keep you busy! However, you are the most fantastic mom, so it will be a piece of cake for you :)
Oh the good old days of Mississippi. My family is gorgeous. I am so fortunate to be apart of this family!
Ruth is snuggle-icious! I don't blame you for holding her all day- how could you resist?
Mom's are soo wonderful. I love the fact that the house isn't tidy and your on the couch not yet ready for the day. That's my reality with newborns.
Post a Comment