Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cotton field

and
Look whose holding her head up (for at least a few seconds)! What a big girl.

6 comments:

Steven and Kristin said...

Ohhh, you're bringing back memories! I have a picture of Katelyn and Braydon just like that!

Mrs. Wright said...

Cynd,...she's so precious! Seeing these pics makes me want a girl next. =0) Did you have that much hair as a babe?

Marianne said...

Whoa! Have I been missing out! Ruth is beautiful! She has so much hair!!!! I cannot wait to see her!!! It was great to talk to you today! Take care---

jaordyna said...

O, wow! Didn't you JUST have her?! She looks so big holding her head up like that! She's beautiful!

Keli said...

She is such a cutie pie!!!!!

Lisa said...

I love this post. I miss the warm sunny falls. It is just miserable here! Ruth is so big already - doesn't it go by too fast? Eden and David look to old, but cute as ever. Happy Halloween!