Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2 months

We wondered why she was sleeping so long in her car seat...



Our pirate is 63 days old.


Ruthie is smiling and turning her head at sounds. Her hair is now a dark brown with faint golden strains at the scalp. I can't decide if she loves milk or sucking more. She has little fat rolls down her legs. She is almost sleeping through the night (a 7-8 hour sleep stretch). She must be wrapped up tight when she is tired.

I love to put my face against her soft cheek and smell her. Even if it is the baby throw-up smell, I still sniff. I want to relish every moment. She is a little butterball. She is our baby girl, which makes her too adorable to explain.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Cute picture! I love the way that babies smell, spit up and all, but I am mad at you that she is already sleeping so well. Thanks a lot!