She ran in her closet and screamed. It scared her and she was crying because she didn't want her tooth to come in crooked (so...I might have told her last week that if she pulls her teeth out too soon the new ones will grow in crooked...oops).
After hugs and reassurance she was ok and so proud of her new lost tooth.
*Our conversation before bed:
Me: "Eden, you should pick up your room so the tooth fairy doesn't trip on anything."
Eden: "No mom, she flies."
2 comments:
oh my gosh! i cannot believe that. So cute and crazy. i love the conversation:)
That's exciting for her! (After knowing her teeth weren't damaged!) Katelyn lost her top two teeth because I tickled her and she moved forward and down and caught her teeth on my shirt. I'm glad I'm not the only one! I love Eden's excuse for not needing to pick up her room!
Post a Comment