Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bear blanket

Let it be said that I love my David. He is MY child. The child people say looks like me. His angelic face on a skinny little neck melts my heart. I think he is the cutest boy I have ever seen. He has grown attached to this red blanket. It was made my Grandma Ordyna for Paul many years ago. I first saw this blanket on Paul's bed when we were dating (it has blue teddy bears on the other side). David calls it his bear blanket and sleeps with it everyday. This morning at 4am I found him curled up on the kitchen floor in his bear blanket...I guess he didn't make it to my bed. He has been scared of ghosts lately.

2 comments:

Bob and Julie said...

Awwww.....I LOVE David too!! His smile is so cute!! And, that is so sweet that he loves his Daddy's blankie.

jaordyna said...

That is SOO sweet!