Friday, February 22, 2008

2nd hair cut



Before & After

7 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

What a handsome fella!

julie said...

Hi!! We were so excited to hear from you! Your family is so adorable!! You guys look really happy. We are excited to keep in touch!! How are you liking Mississippi? We are in Idaho right now. We really like it here.

Kim said...

He is such a "pretty" little boy. I can't believe how gorgeous he is!
Please tell me you don't really do a "faux hawk" on your baby!

Bob and Julie said...

Hilariously adorable!! I am glad you went ahead and cut his hair. It looks like you did a great job. He sure is cute. I LOVE his eyes!

SUMMER said...

He is seriously SO handsome!!! I LOVE the mohawk look on a little boy! SO cute.

Kristee and Jared said...

Oh my gosh! How cute!!! He has grown so much since we last saw him. I love the blog, Cyndi, and am so impressed with all of the fun things you do. The kids are adorable.

Holly said...

Hey there handsome! He's got great-looking hair, gorgeous eyes, and check out all those teeth! What a cutie!