Saturday, March 29, 2008

Big Baby


It has been a LONG time since I have seen David sleeping. He is awake when I put him down and awake when I get him up. The other day I had to pick up Paul right in the middle of his nap...so it was a treat to watch him snooze away. It seems that he has GROWN up so much lately. Here he is sleeping like a baby, but look at how big he is.

8 comments:

Bob and Julie said...

Awwwww...he's adorable!! I LOVE sleeping babies. I could actually sit for hours just looking at a sleeping baby. He is getting to be big though...but not quite as big as my babies are :) Keep having fun with your little ones.

Anonymous said...

what a sweet angel.

Lisa said...

Oh - so cute! I can't believe he is still sleeping like that. He is getting so big. Aren't sleeping kids the best?

Janice said...

So precious to watch kids and babies sleep~ I Love it!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

It's the same for me with Britton. I rarely get to see him sleeping, usually if I open the door to his room his eyes POP wide open & he's ready to go again. But I love it, B sleeps in that same position, I think it's so stinkin cute!

Mrs. Wright said...

He does look big. My wordie,...what are you feeding that kid? =-) I thought about you and your pancake preparation last night when I made a big pan of Shepherds Pie and put it in containers for lunches all week! When is your birthday?

Mrs. Wright said...

OH,...I forgot to ask if Paul liked the gum?

Jamie said...

I love how he tucks his little legs up! What a cute little cuddly ball!