Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sunday afternoon




We went to the University and walked around, it was perfect weather. I think this picture describes each of them perfectly.
Eden -scowling and saying, "I don't want to".
Abby - smiling for the camera
Sarah - as cute as can be trying to pick up David
David - trying to get away so he can run around.


The moon was out a little early this evening!

5 comments:

Bob and Julie said...

Ha-Ha-ha!! I love the MOON. I am just busting up out loud right now. Poor Eden...She's just going to love that one when she gets older. oh my, I'm still laughing. The other picture is a great capture also...but the moon....that's priceless :)

Jamie said...

And what a darling little moon it is... :)

Anonymous said...

Some day Eden will be grief-stricken when her classmates find this picture of her!! :) It was a fun afternoon!

Lisa said...

HA! I can't believe you put that picture on here. That is so funny! What a great afternoon we had with you guys. Thanks for all of the fun!

Holly said...

How adorable! I love how Eden looks in the picture with all the kids--she's holding a doll and looking quite exhausted. Oh, little lady, how I sooo relate!