kids are always so CUTE. We have been trying to get David to say new words. He will mimic words and we clap and cheer for him. Yesterday I was changing his diaper and said, "did you go poop?". He looked at me and said, "poop". He clapped and I cheered for him. He then proceeded to go over to Paul and say "poop". The funniest was to see David clap and cheer for himself, he is always the most enthusiastic about his accomplishment.
This week is Spring Break. Paul informed me that he has to finish a brief...boring! Hopefully we will make it to the zoo and do a few other fun things.
4 comments:
I can't believe how old he looks!! He seems so much older than Treyson...and they're not that far apart! What a cutie!
I LOVE this story. I can just picture him cheering for himself. I think I need to do more of that for me!! Thank goodness he can say poop! :) You're teaching him good things.
Sooo....what is he eating? Don't tell me that's just left over from a cold...hmmm.
Yogurt...yummy to our tummies yogurt.
Gotta love it! I had a dream last night Bryson was talking! And I turned to him and said, "u r too little to be talking now!" It was weird. However, hopefully he will take after David!
Post a Comment