That is so cute. Abby missed Eden so much on Sunday that she cried the entire way home to go to nursery with Eden, and have a ride in your car! So funny. Paul did a good job on the fence, sorry Ben was MIA.
Hey we need Eden around here!! I like her attitude. That is sooo adorable. I'm glad you recorded it. These are things I've totally forgotten over the years.
4 comments:
I LOVE listening in on kids conversations. Especially when they are still learning to have conversations. That is the cutest thing ever!
That is so cute. Abby missed Eden so much on Sunday that she cried the entire way home to go to nursery with Eden, and have a ride in your car! So funny. Paul did a good job on the fence, sorry Ben was MIA.
Funny! I'm so glad you record little things like this so your kids will actually believe you when they are older!
Hey we need Eden around here!! I like her attitude. That is sooo adorable. I'm glad you recorded it. These are things I've totally forgotten over the years.
Post a Comment