Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A little touch

I saw this easy craft ideas on someones blog for clothes, bags, covers...anything! I went in the attic and pulled out some little onsies they give you at the hospital...I about died when I realized how small they are. Just going through David's clothes reminded me of how little and precious he was...I can see why it is so hard to give up your kids newborn clothes. Anyway, with a little adhesive sticky stuff I got from the fabric store and some quick stitching around the border...super cute. I think it is the perfect little touch for kids. Just giving you some ideas as I know Baby Shower season is coming up!

5 comments:

V said...

It's adorable--I love it!!! You are extremely talented.

Anyway, thanks for passing along the idea. I'm going to try it in the next few weeks and I'll try to take pictures and tell you how it goes.

Anonymous said...

that is so cute! I wish i was that talented!

Jamie said...

You're so artsy! I see cute stuff all the time too, but I never actually get around to replicating those things...I love that you're a woman of action!

Holly said...

I love 'em! You could sell those! I'd be your first customer!

Anonymous said...

They turned out so cute!!! Did you cut the shapes out yourself or was there a pattern?