I loved seeing so many pictures of you two (you're so photogenic.) And this post makes me excited because we got married right after you, so our 3rd is coming up too!
Happy Anniversary! Congrats! I loved your scrapbook pages...especially the one about tanning beds, highlights, and nails!! We like to think we still look the same too!! Are you guys gonna do anything fun to celebrate?
Only 3 years sounds just the same as only 2 years! Either way, you've done a lot in a short time. And you do still look tan with great highlights. What are you worried about?
Also, I heard that ounce of baby hunger coming from you when you looked at David's newborn clothes. Where do you find the time? I'm barely keeping my head above water here and you're making cute crafts!
We love you guys! I can't wait to come out and have you show me all the fun things I can do on my blog. I know you will be as happy as Dad and I 28 years from now! Love, Mom
Hey - CONGRATS you two love birds! Will you please please bring your kids over so we can babysit while you do something fun together? I loved your pages and pictures, too, by the way!
11 comments:
happy 3 years!!!
I loved seeing so many pictures of you two (you're so photogenic.)
And this post makes me excited because we got married right after you, so our 3rd is coming up too!
Happy Anniversary! Congrats! I loved your scrapbook pages...especially the one about tanning beds, highlights, and nails!! We like to think we still look the same too!! Are you guys gonna do anything fun to celebrate?
3 years AND 30+ to go. . .You both make an adorable couple! I'm excited to see what the future holds for you!
Only 3 years sounds just the same as only 2 years! Either way, you've done a lot in a short time. And you do still look tan with great highlights. What are you worried about?
Also, I heard that ounce of baby hunger coming from you when you looked at David's newborn clothes. Where do you find the time? I'm barely keeping my head above water here and you're making cute crafts!
You guys are too cute! Happy 3 years! Love you!
Happy 3 year Anniversary! That was the cutest scrapbook in the world. Thanks for sharing.
Cute scrapbook pages. I'll call you today and see how your anniversary fried catfish and hush puppies were (hee hee)
We love you guys! I can't wait to come out and have you show me all the fun things I can do on my blog. I know you will be as happy as Dad and I 28 years from now! Love, Mom
Hey - CONGRATS you two love birds! Will you please please bring your kids over so we can babysit while you do something fun together? I loved your pages and pictures, too, by the way!
Happy Anniversary to you both!!!!
Post a Comment