Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sold it


This is a perfect time to sell things on ebay. March 25-31st all insertions fees are $.01, if you list the starting price for $.99 or lower. I have had good and bad luck with selling things on ebay...mostly good. Make sure you list your shipping price correctly and explain special instructions (payment options, etc.). I sold the camera Eden threw in the bathtub for $50 (I also included the battery and cables with it...which obviously helped the item). Still, you never know what you have that could bring you a little extra cash. Happy selling!

2 comments:

V said...

Hey thanks for the heads up! I use craigslist to sell things a lot but I've never tried ebay so this would be the perfect opportunity. =)

Jay and JoAnn said...

I can't believe someone bought a camera that had been thrown in the bathtub. Are the cables and battery charger worth $50? Way to Go! That's my girl! Love, Mom