It all started when Paul showed Eden the music video, "That's How You Know" from Enchanted on his laptop. We borrowed the movie from our neighbors (thanks again Yamniks) and ever since then she has been singing.
Sign her up for American Idol! She is absolutely adorable!! I love that song too...we all sing it around here...although, we're not as cute. Hmmm..I guess we're kind of scary :) In fact, it's on my blog too! Soooo cute.
One of these days I've got to get out some old video of Amanda...you will freak out how similar their personalities are....maybe it's growing up with a younger brother and a dad in grad school. Ha!
9 comments:
Cyndi, We miss your sweet family so much. Eden is adorable. I love her cute voice!
What a crack up! I totally love it! She is destined to become a star!
Yea!!! I finally got to hear her sing it! Thanks so much for sharing!
Sign her up for American Idol! She is absolutely adorable!! I love that song too...we all sing it around here...although, we're not as cute. Hmmm..I guess we're kind of scary :) In fact, it's on my blog too! Soooo cute.
One of these days I've got to get out some old video of Amanda...you will freak out how similar their personalities are....maybe it's growing up with a younger brother and a dad in grad school. Ha!
Cyndi, she is sooooo cute and smart!
too cute! that is so funny
She is talking so well! She is using such grown up words. What a cutie patutie! I still just laugh to myself when I think of this story.
That was the cutest thing ever! What a doll.
Awesome singing, Eden! I like that song, too. You're a cutie!
-Aunt Alyssa
Post a Comment