
I should not be allowed to touch scissors let alone buzzers. Today I decided to give David a quick trim...well, I thought it would be so easy with a buzzer. WAY to short and now he looks bald. I never realized how blonde his hair is, you can't even see it on the sides. Paul saids he's ready for boot camp. Oh my, when will I learn?
(sorry the picture is grainy, taken with video camera)
5 comments:
He looks so grown up with his short hair!
I think he is still too cute! I love the short hair. He really does look grown up....I didn't even recognize him at first. The great thing about boys is you really can't go wrong with cutting their hair...just shave it off! :)
i think he looks cute! Good job.
WOW--- i have not been keeping up on your blog like I would like to. But wow the kids look great. Way to be!!!!
I think he looks so cute!! Such a big guy!
Post a Comment