What a cutie!!!
Hey Cyndi this looks like a job for Kristin. She has had a lot of experience with this type of fun.He is darling
Hey...we buy the same brand of diaper cream! I'll have to let Treyson know it works well as a snack too! :)
YUCKY!!! does that even taste good at all?? well I guess it is... Creamy? haha have fun with that!
Goo thing they're all non-toxic (at least in small quantities...)!
That is hilarious!
I'm amazed you had the camera ready....I would have freaked out and washed his mouth out...then thought about the picture I should have taken! It is absolutely adorable. He is soooo dang cute! I can see the mischief in his little eyes.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a cutie!!!
Hey Cyndi this looks like a job for Kristin. She has had a lot of experience with this type of fun.
He is darling
Hey...we buy the same brand of diaper cream! I'll have to let Treyson know it works well as a snack too! :)
YUCKY!!! does that even taste good at all?? well I guess it is... Creamy? haha have fun with that!
Goo thing they're all non-toxic (at least in small quantities...)!
That is hilarious!
I'm amazed you had the camera ready....I would have freaked out and washed his mouth out...then thought about the picture I should have taken! It is absolutely adorable. He is soooo dang cute! I can see the mischief in his little eyes.
Post a Comment