A funny conversations: While driving in the car on April 25th Cyndi: Eden, what are you doing? Eden: I bite my nails. Cyndi: Why are you biting your nails? Eden: Because it's so yummy.
I can't think of a better life than the ones you guys have!! I know I've said this a hundred times....but....I just can't get over how similar Eden and David are to Amanda and Nathan. We even have a video clip of Amanda dancing around and singing and Nathan has a snow hat pulled down over his eyes and running into things. It is hilarious!! Is that crazy or what?? Oh, and I think that Eden's taste for fingernails must come from her Daddy :....actually the entire Ordyna side (I even bite mine..ugh!)It's just soooo gross!
It is so fun to keep an eye on your blog and see how you guys are doing! Your kids are darling and your positive attitudes are contagious! We sure think the world of you guys, miss you lots and hope everything continues to go well in Mississippi!
Not just the Ordyna side...the ROYER side...most of us do it as well! And we know it is so growss...believe it or not, Rick bites his nails too...ugh!! What am I to do! I won't be surprised when our kids are Edens age and start the habbit!
8 comments:
I can't think of a better life than the ones you guys have!! I know I've said this a hundred times....but....I just can't get over how similar Eden and David are to Amanda and Nathan. We even have a video clip of Amanda dancing around and singing and Nathan has a snow hat pulled down over his eyes and running into things. It is hilarious!! Is that crazy or what?? Oh, and I think that Eden's taste for fingernails must come from her Daddy :....actually the entire Ordyna side (I even bite mine..ugh!)It's just soooo gross!
I always love when you put these video's and little dialoges on here. It always makes me laugh out loud
It is so fun to keep an eye on your blog and see how you guys are doing! Your kids are darling and your positive attitudes are contagious! We sure think the world of you guys, miss you lots and hope everything continues to go well in Mississippi!
Not just the Ordyna side...the ROYER side...most of us do it as well! And we know it is so growss...believe it or not, Rick bites his nails too...ugh!! What am I to do! I won't be surprised when our kids are Edens age and start the habbit!
I love hearing your kids laugh/sing!
Eden is hilarious! Watching them dance is so fun.
Kids are just too funny!
Hey I just noticed Eden's duct taped diaper - good thinking!
Post a Comment