Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Princess Eden

What do you do when your 2 year old LOVES anything princess and being naked? Eden just loves to run around in the nude, she thinks it's the greatest thing in the world. I combined the two forces and turned half her wardrobe into princess clothes. So far...2 days staying dressed all day. Hurray!


(Camera is MIA...don't ask. These video camera photos will have to do)

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Cyndi! That is so clever and I bet Eden just loves them. They look great - you did a fantastic job. Sorry your camera is missing - I hope you find it.

Anonymous said...

His hair will grow back...it is a fun style, and you will always have a good story to go along with it! Eden makes me laugh, You are so clever to think of such great things!

Bob and Julie said...

You are so brilliant! We've got to get that girl to Disneyland! Oh my goodness!! I just love little Eden soooo much!!!

Mrs. Wright said...

YOU ARE SOOOOOOO CREATIVE! You know how President Hinckly used to tell us to work hard to be a little bit better. Well,...you remind me of these words. I want to be better because I know you. Have you designated a Princess Day just for you and Eden yet? That would be fun!

MamaWhit said...

Cyndi

I can't keep up with you-- SO SMART. I love the outfits, but it really is to bad that clothes have to be worn!! I vote everyone goes naked..):

Kelly Fam said...

oh no! your camera is MIA again! What a pain! Those shirts really are so cute, I bet Eden just loves to wear them.... and I can still hear her little voice, " How I know...." hee hee. That cracks me up!

Jay and JoAnn said...

Can't wait to see my little princess and cute boy! Only 2 more days!!!!!! I made a copy of the haircutting video for you. Don't know if it will help. I think practice is the best solution. Don't give up!! Love, Mom

Stacey, Allyn and Kaleb said...

How funny! I can just see her in those cute princess clothes! Sure miss you guys, but it is good to keep in touch via your blog! :)

SUMMER said...

What's up Martha Stewart? LOVE them.. that is so cute. What is it with these little girls and princess stuff? It is very fun!