Saturday, April 26, 2008

Double Decker Arts Festival

Today was the 13th annual Double Decker festival. It is THE event of the year. Crowds of people, food and art vendors, children's entertainment, music and of course a ride on the double decker bus. Paul almost got the boiled crawfish...but I think the look on my face told him he would be alone at that meal.

David couldn't get close enough to the animals while Eden folded her arms and watched from a distance.

8 comments:

Janice said...

Fun day! My boys would love to ride on the DD bus. Glad you had fun with your mom in town..I'm sure she loved spending time with your family!

Jay and JoAnn said...

Did you enjoy an ice cream sandwhich? It still looks beautiful. Did you sit on the top of the bus? Give the cuties a hug for me. Love, Mom

Bob and Julie said...

Oh my goodness....boiled crawfish are the BEST!!! We had that all the time when I served in Louisiana! Next time make sure to get some. I love all the pictures. Eden's princess head band is fabulous. I think Amanda had that same one....they still make them??? :) I also loved the spring pictures....ha!!! Eden dunking her head with that cute little behind sticking up is priceless. Tell Paul his garden looks terrific! You're the best. Thanks for the encouraging phone call and comment on my latest post! We LOVE you guys!!

Anonymous said...

So, so fun!!!

Also - I love the garden and the neighbor's flowers! Wow!

Kelly Fam said...

Paul's garden is looking great. You'll have to tell me if you can keep on top of eating all those yummy fresh vegetables. It looks like you guys had a great time on your day out.

Kim said...

WOW! Your weather looks awesome. I'm jealous. You are such a cute little family...you look great! Come on Girl, Be a little more daring in your food!

Anonymous said...

so cute! That looks so fun! I want to go to Mississippi just to join you!

Jamie said...

What a fun festival! Nick and Carson would sure be envious of the crawfish! They fished some out of a reservoir in UT...cooked them in Mountain Green...and LOVED them!