For more pictures visit Gigi & Papa's blog. My mom made Eden a twirly princess dress which she adores and brought David some cars. It was a fun week. I have the best mom. Even though we miss our family, we really do love it here in Mississippi.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
cute! I bet it is so hard to live far away from family! I don't know how you do it!
Shorts! I can't even imagine.. well today anyway. I know your already hitting 80 degrees! It's snowing here! Tomorrow should be nicer. Those are some cute pictures.
Hey Cyn. I just checked out your moms blog too and wathched the slide show. How fun! The kids are growing and I loved hearing Eden sing in the bath. I also loved your post about years past. I remember the one when you were in the purple dress because that was our graduation.
4 comments:
cute! I bet it is so hard to live far away from family! I don't know how you do it!
Shorts! I can't even imagine.. well today anyway. I know your already hitting 80 degrees! It's snowing here! Tomorrow should be nicer. Those are some cute pictures.
The pictures you took look like they should be in the new era Titled Families!
It looks so warm there. it snowed in Ephraim yesterday, inconcievable
Hey Cyn. I just checked out your moms blog too and wathched the slide show. How fun! The kids are growing and I loved hearing Eden sing in the bath. I also loved your post about years past. I remember the one when you were in the purple dress because that was our graduation.
Post a Comment