I know you are so sick of seeing my kids sleep. I promise this is the last picture. Since sleeping is top prioirty in our house, it is a really big deal when schedules change. The crib tent came this week. How do you think it is working? It only took one day for them to figure out how to unzip it from the inside ( I think a safety pin fit that). Tonight David unzipped it and Eden climbed in. The tent might not be serving it's purpose. However, two sleeping children is always a good outcome.
3 comments:
I never knew that sleeping could be such an exciting thing to write about. Apparently I have a lot to look forward to. :)
That's a bummer. Just when you think you have something that will help. Can you somehow secure the zipper? Maybe it's a fun new place to sleep for awhile, even if it is unzipped!
Ha-ha!! Even though it's frustrating to spend money on something that didn't work...it's also rewarding to see how dang smart your kids are!! The are BRILLIANT problem solvers!! I love their little minds. It's adorable how much they love each other.
Post a Comment