Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sleeping...

in different places this week. The transition is still underway. This is the second night Eden has slept in her new twin bed. Since David knows no bounds, he has been getting up at 6am to play in the closet with blocks. Around 10am he can't keep his eyes open anymore...even if he is playing with his truck.



5 comments:

Kelly Fam said...

yeah for Eden. Sometimes transitioning into a toddler bed can be tricky. Looks like she got it. So is David in the crib with the crib tent?

Bob and Julie said...

Precious, precious, precious!! I just love these two!! I can just picture David playing in the closet with blocks...what a crack up! I love his little bum sticking in the air :) Eden is just such a big girl. She is absolutely wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Maybe they got really tired from wearing you out the other day! I hope you took a NICE LONG BATH while they slept - don't worry about the housework when they sleep - take time for you! I told Rick, when I was home with Bryson, that if I just got the dishwasher done or a load of laundry, I got ALOT done!

Lisa said...

She is such a big girl! David, of course, is the cutest. I always get jealous when you post your kids sleeping, so can you please stop? Just kidding, but my kids are wired!!!

alisafye said...

How sweet is that!!! I laughed so hard at your post about your terrible day. But I wouldn't have laughed if I had to clean up the poop they were eating! You are such a good mom.