Paul's garden is a success! He didn't know if anything would grow in the clay dirt and survive the bugs! We are thrilled to have enjoyed some zuchini, squash, peas and bell peppers. The tomatos are almost ready. Eden enjoying a bell pepper.
That is amazing that things are already ready to eat! What a great growing season. We're glad things are going well for you guys. The kids are growing so fast.
Way to go Paul (and Cyndi...I'm sure you helped!)!! You must really have a green thumb. We've been told that the Dallas area has a clay soil...so maybe we'll have you come help us start our garden. Maybe your green thumbs will overpower my black thumb. :)
I am so glad you started a garden! That is awesome! I am glad it is working out for you. Paul is taking after his father - his garden is unbelievable! When Rick saw it - he was completely impressed!
Way to go Paul and Cyndi! Fresh vegies are the best! I am very, very jealous! I can't believe you've already been able to harvest things. You must have an amazing growing season there!
Paul, WAY TO GO! I wish we were closer so you could have planted my garden as well. Ha Ha. I don't mind weeding, watering, but I can't seem to get the planting done. You raising those cuties right on vegetables. Mom
7 comments:
That is amazing that things are already ready to eat! What a great growing season. We're glad things are going well for you guys. The kids are growing so fast.
Wow Paul! You are taking after your father--good for you! I'm impressed that Eden likes the green pepper!
Hooray for Paul. That is so great you guys can enjoy fresh produce. Lucky!
Way to go Paul (and Cyndi...I'm sure you helped!)!! You must really have a green thumb. We've been told that the Dallas area has a clay soil...so maybe we'll have you come help us start our garden. Maybe your green thumbs will overpower my black thumb. :)
I am so glad you started a garden! That is awesome! I am glad it is working out for you. Paul is taking after his father - his garden is unbelievable! When Rick saw it - he was completely impressed!
Way to go Paul and Cyndi! Fresh vegies are the best! I am very, very jealous! I can't believe you've already been able to harvest things. You must have an amazing growing season there!
Paul,
WAY TO GO! I wish we were closer so you could have planted my garden as well. Ha Ha. I don't mind weeding, watering, but I can't seem to get the planting done. You raising those cuties right on vegetables. Mom
Post a Comment