This month David is 18 months old. Which is pretty much the happiest month of our lives! All you parents know what I'm talking about. That's right- NURSERY!!! We have actually snuck him in a few times when both Paul and I teach, but now it is official and he is eligible for nursery. Notice anything different on David? Well, NURSERY can also be a battle field! I guess he was trampled. It didn't bother David as he refused to leave the Nursery when they tried to take him to Paul. If that wasn't enough he was clocked right in the eye by a swing today at Miss Sherry's house. Poor little guy.
Monday, June 2, 2008
1 1/2
This month David is 18 months old. Which is pretty much the happiest month of our lives! All you parents know what I'm talking about. That's right- NURSERY!!! We have actually snuck him in a few times when both Paul and I teach, but now it is official and he is eligible for nursery. Notice anything different on David? Well, NURSERY can also be a battle field! I guess he was trampled. It didn't bother David as he refused to leave the Nursery when they tried to take him to Paul. If that wasn't enough he was clocked right in the eye by a swing today at Miss Sherry's house. Poor little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey, thanks for your nice comment. We are already waiting for nursery to come and we have six months still! I can't believe those bruises on David, you probably should just get used to it! You are so crafty making and embelishing your kids clothes! You are such a great mom and a good example to us! Thanks
Hip Hip Hooray for Nursery!!! We're a couple more months out for Treyson...so we are totally anticipating the nursery joys (and brutalities!).
Oh yeah...you're friends have a seriously awesome backyard...I'm breaking the commandments by coveting! :)
How cute! Glad they're adapting so well. Mississippi looks grand! Hope you're having a great summer.
You are right - that is the coolest backyard! I zoomed in on the picture and it absolutely looks like a childrens' heaven. We are shy of 9 months until Bryson hits nursery - I sure wish I could get a break during sacrament though. It seems just when it gets passed every time - he freaks out and we have to take him to the foyer. We have learned to trade off every Sunday!
Hooray for nursery! We've only got 2 weeks to go and I can't wait! We've actually been taking B in for the last 3 months or so because he wouldn't ever sit during sunday school or relief society/elders quorum, we just had to stay in there with him. But hey, I'll tell you it was so nice to get a break every other week! So we'll see how he does on his own later this month - can't wait! It's a HUGE day!
Post a Comment