Thursday, June 5, 2008

A flop

Warning: These are GROSS! I took a gamble by purchasing this new flavor thinking it would be tasty. Have you tried them? Do you like them? I wish someone would have warned me.

6 comments:

Janelle said...

I've seen them in the store, and just thought to myself, "That is just sick and wrong!"

Lisa said...

Sorry about that! I hate it when I try new stuff and it is gross. Feed them to Eden and David, that is what I do with stuff I don't like! Wrong, I know.

Mike said...

Haha, I also tried them and thought they were nasty. I love chocolate and love skittles, so I thought they had to be good. I agree with you. Sorry I didn't warn you.

Candice Baird said...

The above comment is actually from me... CANDICE, didn't realize I was logged in as Mike. Sorry about that.

Kelly Fam said...

i could of warned you, but you didn't ask. Those have to be the worse chocolate candys EVER! i did the same thing as you. once i had a bit i quickly got rid of them. oh this is lisa not amber :)

Jay and JoAnn said...

I bought some for Bradley when I was in Mississippi. He told me they were GROSS as well. I didn't think the light carmels ones were bad but didn't like the rest. Sorry, should have told you. Mom