Sunday, January 11, 2009

Auntie

Eden LOVES Lisa.
Who won't? She is fun, beautiful and loves to wrestle. While saying goodbye Eden had tears in her eyes and said, "mom, I don't want Lisa to go on an airplane."
I love these pictures, they tell the whole story. Thank you Aunt Lisa for coming and playing with us. We love you dearly!



4 comments:

toni said...

ahhh, everyone needs a favorite aunt. Too bad Paul missed all the fun

Bob and Julie said...

seeee....you shouldn't post things like this because it just makes me sad that I missed out on having a sister. You're so blessed to have such a wonderful relationship!! Lisa is so much fun!! I sneek and check her blog every once in a while and just get the biggest smile on my face!!!....Love you Lisa! (even though you have no clue who I am...sorry to freak you out)

*liSa* said...

i absolutly LOVE these pictures! It was great fun to come visit you. If i had all the money in the world i would vist once a month!

*liSa* said...

Hey look Eden is crossing her fingers. you should tell her that if she keeps them like that for too long they will stay like that forever! haha j/k
Have you noticed her doing it lately?