Friday, January 30, 2009

Forgotten

Lisa & I crack up at Eden's face at the very beginning (blink and you might miss it). You are privileged to see her happy & grumpy face all in the same second.

Doesn't this make you want to fly down and visit us?

5 comments:

Kelly Fam said...

yee haw!!! i want some of that grub and warm weather

*liSa* said...

i will always laugh out loud when i see this video. I'm in the library right now, i hope my laugh wasn't too loud haha
This video is priceless!

*liSa* said...

Ok i decided that you should send that into American funniest home videos! i'm sure you will win.

Rick and Angie said...

absolutely! Count me in!

Bob and Julie said...

I am just plain jealous!!! What a fun time!! I am still laughing!! I just might have to skip out on my family and do a quick Mississippi retreat!! Maybe I can also help Paul a bit with his Ketchup technique....poor guy.