Thursday, January 22, 2009

One hour

I have been yearning to do a little sewing project. I know myself: it is takes more than one evening, I usually loose interest (and patience). Last night during American Idol I made these matchy-matchy outfits. Oh so easy, one hour. Again, another great project to cover up stains or use up shirts that never get worn.
I really tired to get a good picture of them together...impossible.
Trapping them in my legs was the best way.

9 comments:

Kelly Fam said...

I love love love them. I love that fabric. Way to go. Do you want to come to my house to complete some sewing projects?

Bob and Julie said...

Seriously adorable!!! I think you need to make those and sell them!! Why waitress when you've got creative talent like this?? I wish I had toddlers...I'd buy some from you. For some reason I don't think Nate would appreciate a tie sewn on his shirt.....what do you think?

Rick and Angie said...

Awesome!

Steven and Kristin said...

So cute!! Did you even sew the skirt part onto Eden's shirt? You are amazing! And crafty! I love the look on David's face when you have them trapped... come on, Mom. Let me out... it was way more fun jumping on the bed!

Mrs. Wright said...

You are so crafty! Can you send some of those gifts of yours my way? =0) Eden's new look is extra cute!

Lisa said...

Love them! The fabric is so cute. One hour is awesome! I agree - quit waitressing and sell these - they are so darn cute.

Holly said...

Way to go! I love them. How did you do the shirts? They are so fun!

tiffany said...

way to go! once again... you've amazed me!

Marianne said...

Adorable outfits!!! Way to be productive!