
Ok people. Paul is back in school. Although it was depressing to get up earlier and drop him off, it is also refreshing. It is time to get back in a routine and finish school. Is he graduated already?
I have had a month of not thinking, not doing...just being with a family. I haven't planned meals, clipped coupons, or washed baseboards. I have been working a lot, which is exhausting. Being a waitress is fun but goodness gracious, I think I am getting too old. There is a reason I only work twice a week.
I have finally been able to do some reflecting on last year. I am proud that I attend the gym regularly (I haven't really lost weight...only been more hungry) although I know I am stronger and healthier. I am proud that I have survived without the Blaus & Yamniks, you have no idea how lonely it has been. I am proud that we borrowed less loan money and lived off our tax return this summer. I am proud of Paul for working so hard, getting scholarships and being great. I am proud of Eden who now loves to say prayers. I am proud David will fold his arms and say "amen".
What about this year? I will:
give All homemade gifts. I have a sewing machine. I can copy any easy idea. I have some creative talent and I love making things. I want this year to be meaningful. This also means I won't be looking in the stores to please myself or others.
9 comments:
You and your sister look so much alike! How much longer does Paul have? I am jealous - not even kidding - that you went to Graceland. We would LOVE to go on a trip to NASHVILLE and just have a blast! If that ever happens and you are in Mississippi - we will get together! Oh, on Sunday, my primary kids had a blast learning how to spell Mississippi - they wondered how I could spell it so fast...he he
Cyndi - I did that this year somewhat. I made a lot of stuff. Unfortanately I procrastinated so December was busy busy busy, but all done and worth it. I will probably do it again this year. I wish you the best of luck in all your projects. Not too long until Paul is done and then to Logan :) Right?
I am so sorry you have been lonely! I have been lonely here too, sometimes. Hang in there! I think you are great--we love the Ordynas!
Oh...I am so jealous of your creative spirit!!! Not only do you have a creative mind...but you also have the talent to bring that creativity into fruition! See, I am so jealous. :) But, I do wish you the best of luck in making good on this new goal!
You better believe it....you should be dang proud of what you did last year!!! You are amazing!! I love your creativity and hard work. You are so positive and have blessed so many people! Love you to bits!!
I just love you Cyndi! I love your attitude, your talents, your beauty, your humor, and on and on! You would bring greatness to any year by just being you!
Maybe I'll just copy and paste this post to my blog...is that ok? You are so cool Cyndi and I love reading your blog! Thanks for putting into words what I think about all the time with kids and things!
You are amazing... probably one of the most creative people i know! Good luck to all of you!!
Wow, Cyndi, you're amazing. You have lots of creative talent. Maybe you could write people's blogs for them- at least mine could use a little of your UMPH!
Post a Comment